Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bri W.
Amherst, NY
I love foam soap! And it works great and keeps your hands smelling great for hours!
Joujou D.
Soft handwash that cleans and purifies your hands thoroughly, takes away any substance that can be found on your hands: such as: body oil, smudged makeup, mascara, toothpaste etc.
Diana V.
Alvarado, TX
Smells absolutely delicious!!! Scent is long lasting and you can smell from a far. Each bottle smells exactly as the bottle is named/described
Susie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the smell. Love that it's not antibacterial, I mean soap is enough. Leave my hands feeling clean and not dry. Easy to use of course and keeps my hands feeling great during the winter months. Would def recommend to others.
Ecaroh J.
Love this product! I am allergic to most scented soaps but not these. I usually only get my soaps from Bath & Body Works and they didn't disappoint with this one. The foaming soap seems to get more out for the product. I really enjoy this product and would highly recommend it for all!
Syzan B.
Brewster, NY
THE BEST EVER I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS. I CAN NOT LET ANYONE ANYWHERE NOT USE THIS.. I RECOMMEND THIS 100% i am a recent user i bought it in malls in bath anybody works, its pricey but worth it i like it i am so satisfied i really like this like i said
Nuha N.
So I think that tis soap is probably one of my favorites. I exceeded my expectations for only paying $5. A little of this stuff goes a looong way and one of my main concerns was the smell and that was probably the best part. So overall I really liked the product and I would diffidently buy it again,
Maria T.
Spring, TX
This soap is amazing! We got it for our guest bathroom and it was amazing it smells beyond amazing and the only bad thing that it's not cheap and it ends fast so that's why I wouldn't buy it again. The smell was amazing but if it was bigger with the same pricing I would get it again for sure!
Sowyer M.
St. John's, NL
Always smells fantastic, I can't help but stop throughout the day to smell my hands after using it haha! I LOVE foam soap! ever since i was young i thought it made washing my hands so much more fun! great for kids! definitely satisfied with this product! I would buy this product again, though it is a little pricey.
Osmalyn U.
Bloomfield, NJ
When i got this i was bit skeptical at first cause i didn't know if i was gonna like it. it kinda met my expectations cause it smelled great
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.