Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Has an "off" scent to it. It works great, but I can only give it one star because of the weird fragrance- and I think that's why most of us purchase from Bath & Body Works- for the scent of the product!
Abbajefar A.
Anoka, MN
I really didn't like this product it made my hands itchy. But It smells really good. I hope that helps someone out.
elizabeth h.
Don't like this hand soup , doesn't smell to good
after washing your hands they feel really dry.it did not meet my expectations at all it was a complete let down.
Anna E.
Lexington, KY
I have used Bath&Body Works hand soaps for as long as I can remember, but for some reason the foam ones never work out. The pumps break and the formula itself dries out my hands! I have eczema on my hands so it makes it difficult to find proper hand washing products, but normally B&BW are fine. The smell was incredible and my hands were clean, they just felt raw afterward.
Stephanie A.
I love the smell of all the soaps Bath & Body works has but they dry my hands out to an extreme & that's why I'm giving 3 stars. Not only do they dry my hands but I feel like they do nothing as far as making your hands smell good. I think I'll just stick to Dial Antibacterial soap. I'm such a germ freak lmao
Danielle C.
West Columbia, SC
In general, I am a huge fan of anything Bath and Body works related. However, this particular fragrance is lacking. It doesn't have a pleasant smell.
mahdia f.
Has a amazing scent and very effective. This product is a must have in every household. This changes your hands.
Karla G.
Newport, AR
This was a gift. It's too fruity and sweet smelling for my taste. I prefer flowers and blooms and such. I wouldn't buy this FOR MYSELF, maybe younger girls - but too teen-sweet for me.
Natalie H.
Nice product that keeps your hands smelling lush for hours. Lathers well and only need a little bit. Use a lot as its kept in the bathroom and with only needing a little, (one pump) so it lasts forever
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
I have been using bath and body works hand soaps for about 5 years now this was my first foaming hand soap experience. if you are a fan of foaming hand soaps you would probably love this product the fragrance is nice your hands smell good after. i am just not a fan of the foaming.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.