Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
I haven't use this product in a while but I'm writing a review because I remember loving it! I just haven't bought it because I've been gifted so many hand soaps recently but I love the smell, the texture, and just everything about this product but hey I love everything bath and Bodyworks.
Megan M.
I simply cannot find a negative thing to say about Bath and Body Works' "Antibacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap." I love the seasonal scents available--right now we still have "Candy Cane Bliss" and "'Tis the Season" in our bathroom and kitchen for the Christmas/New Year season. The aromas will change with the seasons (I am always fascinated by the huge variety they offer), but the quality remains the same, which is simply OUTSTANDING. This richly foaming soap cleanses thoroughly but gently, never leaving hands dry and treating skin gently.
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
I'm a huge fan of soap smelling good but at the same time does the necessary things to make sure you clean your hand really well. The pomegranate smell is wonderful. It is strong but I like it. The foam honestly is the best part. It feels soft and smooth. I love it and you should buy it.
Cosita M.
Orlando, FL
This product is my favorite, I use all the time...I love the fragrance because even hours after you use it, you can still having the fragrance all over. I won't use anything else
Sabrina L.
Saint-Lazare
Smells so good! Plus it comes out of the bottle in a soft foam easy to use! You can have it in many different smells also.
Syzan B.
Brewster, NY
THE BEST EVER I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS. I CAN NOT LET ANYONE ANYWHERE NOT USE THIS.. I RECOMMEND THIS 100% i am a recent user i bought it in malls in bath anybody works, its pricey but worth it i like it i am so satisfied i really like this like i said
Hannah B.
I am obsessed with anything pomegranate. So naturally this would be my choice. Also who doesn't love a foaming hand soap. It is nice and clean and does not get everywhere like gel soaps do. And top of that all the smell is so strong it is almost an air freshener for the whole restroom. I love it.
Tiffany T.
Peoria, AZ
Bath and body works is my favorite place to shop for candles,lotions and soaps. Everthing has a long lasting smell. The hand soap is my favorite because it foams up and it leaves your hands feeling clean
Bri W.
Amherst, NY
I love foam soap! And it works great and keeps your hands smelling great for hours!
Tiffany L.
I love bath and body work, there are a variety of scents and I have used 2 bottles of these.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.