Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Venessa S.
Houghton Lake
There products are so amazing !!! It leaves your skin smelling amazing and so smooth! Its very affordable. I deffenityl use thus product when I have it. It works really good to clean your body. And the purfumes stay all day!!
Jesly C.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this soap! its one of the most amazing soaps in my life. I use this soap a lot of times its one of my favorites. I personally went to Bath and body works and bought it, the best part is that I could afford it. I love it very much and I love the cent it has. I would highly recommend this for people to use.
Susie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the smell. Love that it's not antibacterial, I mean soap is enough. Leave my hands feeling clean and not dry. Easy to use of course and keeps my hands feeling great during the winter months. Would def recommend to others.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I love the soap so much it smells amazing I love that it Foams up because it makes the soap last longer you still get your hands clean they smell amazing but you don't have to use as much product as you do with a regular soap
Danielle M.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Bath and body works hand soaps are literally the only hand soaps I purchase and use. They smell great and they are so fun to use. I have never used anything but these foaming hand soaps because of how great the quality is.
Emily P.
Bath and Body Work's "Fresh picked Pomegranate" is my favorite hand soap I purchased it at a nearby Bath and Body Works store. This product is very affordable and they are always having deals in the stores and online. I was very satisfied with he overall formula of the product and I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley B.
My hands are so smooth after I wash my hands with this. The scent lasts long and smells great!! This isn't the first time I've used it, I love using it on my hands all the time. The foam is really nice. I would recommend!
Brittney p.
Portland, TN
I love my Baths Bath&body Works foaming soaps! I have one at every sink in my house. I love the smells they come in, how long it last, and how well it covers your hands. I also love the fact that it is gentle on the skin. Being a mom of an 11 month old I wash my hands a lot and they do not get dried out!
Asia G.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a huge fan of the Bath Body Works foaming soaps. The "Fresh Picked Pomegranate" is by far one of my favorite scents. I love that the soap doesn't leave your hands feeling dry like most foaming soaps. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Nuha N.
So I think that tis soap is probably one of my favorites. I exceeded my expectations for only paying $5. A little of this stuff goes a looong way and one of my main concerns was the smell and that was probably the best part. So overall I really liked the product and I would diffidently buy it again,
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.