Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Jodie K.
I only use Bath and Body Works hand soap. It is always a great price and goes on sale ALOT. The products always has the most amazing smell and leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
chelsea c.
Kingston, ON
I love all the bath and body works sanitizers, they smell so fresh and the scent is not over powering but still lingers on the skin. My hands were clean and soft after using this one.
Zoe V.
I love this hand soap! It keeps my hands feeling clean and fresh, I've used about 2 bottles of this particular hand soap and i would just like to say it's the best of the lot.
Jessica H.
This fragrance smells great! I love how strong the scent is, and I can smell it on my hands even hours after using it. The label is pretty I will definitely be buying more!
Bethany B.
This is such a lovely feeling hand soap ! It doesn't feel slimy or sticking it runs smoothly on the hands and turns into foam which Is really relaxing ! Deffo recommend
Adele W.
This hand soap smells amazing, it leaves your hands feeling soft and clean with a pleasent aroma. The foaming also leaves the hands feeling smooth instead of slimey.
Gail J.
I love the foaming soaps.
They give a good clean and they smell amazing. There are some that are not as great but go int9 the store and open them up for a smell.
Gemma M.
This product is fab. Foams up a dream. Leaves your hands feeling super fresh and smelling lovely. I highly recommended this product. It's one of my favorites
Sabrina N.
Love the foam fun to use and smells fantastic I love everything in bath and body works one of the most places I'd go to first for personal or house hold use
Chelsea C.
Dartmouth, NS
I can't get enough of bath and body works hand soaps but this one is by far my favorite! Smells amazing and my guests are always complimenting me on it.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.