Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Babi M.
The cute labels are definitely enticing to the little ones. I find that I can easily get them to use this sanitizer without having to deal with the drama of soap and water. In addition, they never cause my hands to become dry or cracked, even with multiple uses during the day. Right now Bath & Body Works has PocketBacs on sale 5 for $5. Some varities are available 8 for $5! These sanitizers normally retail $1.50 each, so this is a great bargain! You can purchase PocketBacs online and at Bath and Body Works stores. I would highly recommend snatching these up now, you will definitely use them during the summer. Check out all the great deals that Bath and Body Works has to offer. They have several great sales going on right now. Follow Bath and Body Works on Facebook for the latest promotions and sales.
Lauren B.
Bath and Body Works has always been my go to shop for candles and shower gel, and it is no different for hand soap. I was in the shop the other day and saw a display set up advertising the new line of foaming hand soaps and there was an offer going on so naturally I had to pick some up to try out. I have always been a liquid soap person so this product was something new for me but it was like love at first sight. First of all, the scent was amazing. Pomegranate always reminds me of summer so when I use this I get that lovely warm feeling inside. The product itself is also very light when you pump it out and my hands feel like they're getting cleaned but also moisturized which is nice.
Lauren A.
I love walking into Bath and body works it always smells so good, when is around the fall or spring i will get the 'Fresh Picked Pomegranate' hand soap. it smells so good and if very easy to use in your hands i will get the foam hand soap and every time I'm finished washing my hands they are always moisturised and they smell so good. This is a very good product.
steph b.
Dawson creek , British Columbia
I LOVE Bath & Body works, not only does every hand soap smell delicious but they have these tiny beads in the soap which makes your hands feel extremely clean and smell amazing. I actually enjoy washing my hands cause all the scents and it doesn't dry my hands up.
Jess C.
London, ON
This hand soap smells great and really gets your hand nice and clean. It is extremely affordable, especially with the various deals and coupons available at bath and body works. I always get my hand soaps from Bath and body works, and this is just one of the scents that I frequently use. I would definitely recommend it!
Sowyer M.
St. John's, NL
Always smells fantastic, I can't help but stop throughout the day to smell my hands after using it haha! I LOVE foam soap! ever since i was young i thought it made washing my hands so much more fun! great for kids! definitely satisfied with this product! I would buy this product again, though it is a little pricey.
Emily R.
Foaming Hand Soap is my go-to product from Bath & Body Works. As someone with sensitive skin, I struggle to find a formula that doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked, but I have found just that with this product! I love that the Foaming Hand Soap leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized. The delicious smell of Fresh Picked Pomegranate is the added perk. All around 5 stars for the Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works.
Victoria M.
Bath&Body Works have such amazing products like this one. The first time I used it I loved it because it smells so damn good! If some of you doesn't have one of the Bath&Body Works foaming hand soap you should go buy one of them as soon as possible because you'll love it, trust me!
Andrea O.
This product is very effective because when it begins to bubble up it strips out all of the bacteria of you hand. It is also quite cheap and it really met my expectations and I don't really think there is and room for improvement. But I will be repurchasing this product.
Micalah D.
Moncton, NB
The forming handsoap has a great scent, but for someone like me who has dry skin and psoriasis, I find that it can kind of take the moisture out of my hands leaving them feeling dry all over again. I find it cleans really well though ! I would definitely buy again.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.