Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
They are great in the bathrooms as well as for our kitchen . Nice fragrance and no soapy residue.
Jhasmin L.
Philadelphia, PA
Awsome soap. Love bath and body works. Its one of my favorite stores just because of the smells.
Gloria M.
Niland, CA
I have this one in my restroom right now and it smells great. Would definitely be a re-purchase.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
The foam is so cool its fun and it smells amazing ur hand will be all refreshed and smell amazing
Claudia L.
these products are very good quality and presentation I like balllan varying packages of things
Machia S.
Montgomery, AL
This product smells amazing ,softens your hands and the scent lasts for a long period of time.
Raysa M.
Hollywood, FL
Love the smell and it leaves my hands smooth also not ashy. I like the bottle it comes in also.
Cassie M.
La Porte, TX
Loved the scent. Leaves your hands smelling so fresh is less messier than purveyors hand soaps!
Emily S.
I love this soap! It is an awesome product, it smells amazing. I highly recommend it to others.
Gabriela R.
Warminster, PA
Is good and des infected by a few weeks and I'm just like , aromatic and appropriate para hands
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.