Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Emily F.
Coconut Creek, FL
Great smell. Gets rid of all of my germs and leaves my hands feeling soft after drying. I only use the Bath and Body Works foaming soaps; so far every type I used smells and works great. I have yet to come across a bad scent. Overall the product works well and I highly recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Brownsville, TX
Bath and Body Works soaps are life! Not only do they smell absolutely AMAZING they obviously do their job and clean your hands. And there's always so many specials going on, so it's walkways a good deal to get them! Definitely would recommend to everyone! By far my favorite hand soap!
Andrea L.
Chugiak, AK
The Bath And Body Works "fresh picked pomegranate, foaming hand soap is amazing, it smells great, and it is affordable, I buy these all the time, this product is going to meet anyones expectations, and it makes your hands feel great, in my opinion I feel like everyone should own these.
Rachel O.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This foaming hand soap gets four out of 5 stars from me. The foam was effective and the pump was easy to use. My hands felt soft and clean after use but the smell was a little over powering for me. I did not like this choice of fragrance so my experience was not the best it could be.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
I have been using bath and body works hand soaps for about 5 years now this was my first foaming hand soap experience. if you are a fan of foaming hand soaps you would probably love this product the fragrance is nice your hands smell good after. i am just not a fan of the foaming.
Taylor H.
Granger, IA
I love Bath and Body Works soaps!! Very inexpensive and love to buy when there is a sale! I love the smell it leaves while also leaving my hands washed and clean. Foaming hand wash is my favorite seems to disperse better then other soaps. Get as many of these puppies as you can!
Stephanie D.
Cheneyville, LA
I've been using Bath & Body hand soaps for quite some time. I like that the fragrances are not too strong or overpowering. The availability, variety, and price of Bath & Body Works products make them essential in our household. This particular fragrance is one of my favorites.
Charmen E.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love Bath and body works foaming anti-bactirial soaps. They always have the best scents and they smell wonderful. I just love being able to wash my hands and having them come out smelling so fresh and knowing their clean and germ free with a anti-bactirial clean.
Letitia C.
Santa Clara, CA
I personally love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps. They come in so many scents and the scent is not irritating nor does it linger overly long after the hand wash. It does not affect my eczema prone hands and I do not feel the need to moisturize immediately after a wash (specifically when I use the foaming variety) which usually happens with any other hand soap. Great product!
Julia P.
This is one the best smelling soaps I have ever used from BBW! It's more of a candied pomegranate than a tart pomegranate scent! It's nice a refreshing scent with some sweetness to it. I prefer using the foaming hand soaps because they don't make a mess all over my sink. I high recommend this soap to someone who likes fruity scents! It's one of BBW's more unique fruity scents!
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.