Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
The smell is refreshing and I love the foam soap better for some reason I feel it gets my hands cleaner.
Mahealani G.
Tracy, CA
Smells great and it's one of my go to hand soaps! The whole family loves it. Foam soaps are our favorite.
Prizila G.
Edinburg, TX
Love bath and body Works foaming soaps!!! This one in particular smells amazing! It smells so delicious!
Jessica B.
Los Fresnos
Leaves hands smelling good with a soft after feel! Makes a lot of soap, good price for the amount of soap
Leslie C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Smells great and cleans my hands. The texture isn't weird either. Wish the pump worked better at the end.
Adjanee A.
One of my favorite soaps. Leaves hands soft and its mess free. Very gentle and scent is not strong at all
Katlyn P.
New Market, VA
Absolutely love BBW! Not only is it good quality soap but it also last a lot longer than compared brands!
Carolyn W.
Cordova, TN
I love this soap. It cleans my hands and leaves them soft. It also gives them a lovely scent that lasts.
Stephanie S.
Washington, NC
Absolutely love bath and body works foaming hand soap. The smell lasts and it makes my hands super soft!
Gina S.
Great smelling and cleans your hands well and rinses clean. Not too drying if you wash your hands often.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.