Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Mariam A.
Ocala, FL
Obsessed!!! Smells amazing and is gentle on my skin, always get compliments from guests staying at our place.
Tricianna s.
Miramar, FL
I love this hand soap, it smells amazing. not only does it smell good but it leaves my hand soft and smooth.
Zandy B.
Foaming soap has always been really fun and it's even better when it has a great smell like this one does!
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Bath and body works is very nice ,scent soft and its really helps my skin to get softer love everything ..
Qurat A.
It smells amazing! Also, leaves my hands feeling nice and clean. I just can't get over how nice it smells!!
Kourtney W.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
All of the foaming hand soap from B & B works are wonderful, but this was an especially pleasant fragance.
Yenifer L.
De Queen, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I LOVE HOW IT MAKES MY HANDS FEEL AND THE SMELL IS FANTASTIC❤❤❤❤❤ IT'S A MUST BUY
Teresa W.
Grandview , IA
Though I prefer the regular hand soap to the foaming soap, this smells great and makes my hands feel clean.
member-01f6497a2
Los Fresnos, TX
It smells wonderful..i use it every time i go to the restroom..my guests enjoy the smell of this hand soap
Lisa J.
Rome, NY
Love bath and body foam hand soap! Smells amazing! Works great. This Product fills my kitchen and bathroom.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.