Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Lisa P.
Riga
Love the scents! My hands feel soft after using this and the smell is amazing! I love having trying the new scents!
member-0946db32d
Lowell, MA
I love this kind so good very good smells so good love to use it all the time long lasting well for a little while
Abbajefar A.
Anoka, MN
I really didn't like this product it made my hands itchy. But It smells really good. I hope that helps someone out.
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE
Loved the smell, lasted all day and kept my mood up and my hands clean. I would definitely buy this product again!
Miriam M.
Nevada, MO
This soap smells heavenly!! It foams up quickly and leaves my hands feeling so soft as well as smelling oh so good
Georgia A.
It's all about the after smell. 5minutes after using this product, you have a lingering smell around the bathroom.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA
I buy this product all the time i Love the smell. Leaves my hands really soft. I prefer foam hand soap than liquid
Len F.
Irvine, CA
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works. Not overpowering like some antibacterial soaps are known to be.
In love with these hand soaps. The scent is amazing never wanted it to finish so quickly definitely buying again
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Love this stuff! Leaves your hands not only soft but smelling good for hours!! I keep at least 3 bottles at home.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.