Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of the hand soap the fome it's great not like the other weird kind of soaps and the smell last the whole day
Richard C.
Fresno, CA
I only buy bath and body works hand soap. I'm very loyal to this brand. Everyone must have this in their bathroom or kitchen.
Brianna H.
Urbana, IA
This product is amazing! It smells so good and works well. Very affordable for how much you get. Exceeded my expectations.
Monica T.
I love all of the soaps from bath and body works . This one smells amazing and the foaming soap gets my hands super clean .
Kelsey R.
Des Moines, IA
Like all bath and body works soaps this stuff is amazing!!!! love love love the smells and the way hands feel after using!
Isabel H.
Love this!! After washing your hands once the nice fragrant smell stays on your hands all day and keeps them soft and clean
Sarah B.
Summerville
Love the smell!! Love the foam and always leaves a fresh scent after use! You don't have to use a lot to get a good clean!
Morgan O.
Byron, MN
Love the foaming hand soaps! Smells great too! I usually pick these over the other kinds. They leave my hands feeling soft!
Jada M.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I bought this befor in the bath and body works store and I really liked it! I love how clean my hands feel after I was it !
This was good it has such a nice smell and it leaves you're hands smelling good. I always go back tk the store and get them
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.