Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Rocio V.
I love this product!!! It smells very nice it's like heaven in a bottle, but it is very high in price when I buy it in the store.
shelby m.
Cottage Grove, OR
This is my favorite sent of bath and body works hand soap. I will continue to repurchase this product. It smells so delicious.
Olivia B.
This smells so good, but is very strong. if you are looking for something more natural I do not recommend, but I still like it
Melinda G.
Plainfield
I love Bath and Body Works soap! The "Fresh Picked Pomegranate" scent is very pleasant. Leaves my hands feeling nice and clean.
Janessa B.
One of my favorite products. I always have to get the soap in multiples. It leaves my hands nice and soft! It smells great too!
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love the smell. Leaves your hands feeling super clean and the smell lingers and you can even smell it in your surroundings.
Kayla H.
Port Huron, MI
Bath & Body Works foaming handsoap is my all time favorite soap. They're so light, clean really nicely and all smell so good!
Gissell g.
Visalia CA
Leaves your hands smelling amazing and soft, it's an amazing product, love it everything from bath and body works is amazing
Danielle E.
Florence
Foam scent is amazing! Stays on your hands for hours. Always feel comfortable that it is disinfecting any germs on my hands.
sandi h.
smells so good! I like it becuase after wash your hands the smell still on your hands. my friends and family like it so much
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.