Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Anaiah p.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought that the soap would make your hands smell so good you wouldn't believe it but if you buy it would make you so satisfied.
Taylor W.
Bath and Body Works products not only smell good but make your hands feel clean and provide a smell lasting for a couple of hours.
Karina A.
Laredo
Leaves a clean feeling more than regular hand sanitizer, the smell prolonges & doesn't dry up the hands as if it contains lotion
Helen L.
This Mel's sooo good it makes me want to eat my hands ( I don't though ) this is very gentle and makes ur hand smell delicious !
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Love the smell! Totally would purchase again. It has such a decent smell to it. Hoping to find different smells in this product.
April B.
Marion, SC
This is my absolute favorite of favs for the holiday season!!! Easy to use and great on the skin. Use this multiple times daily!
Sheila A.
Great scent and leaves a clean and fresh feeling. I really like foaming hand soaps. Definitely recommend this affordable product.
So I couldn't find the right product but bath and body works new aloha collection is my new fav I love every sent and adore this.
Tori S.
I'm not everyone but I love pomegranates, especially the smell! The foaming makes me feel like my hands are really getting clean.
Rebekah M.
Hemet, CA
Love the pomegranate scent which isn't too strong. Doesn't leave any residue in the sink either. The price is great for the size.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.