Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells absolutely amazing!! I use the lotion as well and get compliments often....asking what perfume it is. Theyre surprised its just lotion...very refreshing scent.
T M.
West Hartford, CT
I use this in my kitchen and I love it. It smells so fresh and really cleans anything off my hands. I have so many other bottles of this product all around my house.
Melissa G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love using bath & body works foaming hand soap it has a good texture when you use it and the scent doesn't go away easily so your hand will smell good for a while
Misty W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love Bath & body works foaming hand soap. I have it in every bathroom and the kitchen. The pomegranate smell so good and it gets your hands clean and easy to use.
Shweta P.
Henrico, VA
I'm addicted to this b&b hand soaps... Beautiful fregrance gentle to hands. And they come in cute bottles. If you buy them in a deal u ll never regret buying it 😘
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX
I really love it and the smell is amazing it just makes my hands soft. I been trying other brands and I really didn't like how my hands will feel sticky and stuff.
Sarah R.
I love Bath & Body works foaming soaps, this has a wonderful smell but I feel like it is very strong. It does have a lot of product in the bottle which is great.
Katie S.
Mount Gilead, OH
LOVE the Bath& Body Works "Fresh Picked Pomegranate" Foaming Hand Soap. ALWAYS have it stocked in my guest bathroom. I will not buy another brand of hand soap- but it is more pricey, I just wait for sale and coupons. Definitely would recommend.
elizabeth h.
Don't like this hand soup , doesn't smell to good
after washing your hands they feel really dry.it did not meet my expectations at all it was a complete let down.
Craig B.
Cadillac, MI
Love the scents the had sops come in. very effective so that a pro!! we only use the bath and body works hand soaps. they are a little pricey but well worth it.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.