Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Erika P.
Albany, LA
I can't say enough about how I love bath and body works. They always have great sales going on. This fragrance is one of my favorites. I just wish we had one closer.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
The foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works are the best! I have one at every sink in my house. I love the smell and the texture of the foam, and the soap leaves my hands feeling clean, without any annoying residue.
Lanie E.
Elmhurst, IL
Pomegranate is my favorite sent! I love this hand soap and use it all the time! It is very affordable and I love it! It is so easy to use and gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out! I would recommend this to everyone!
Erica M.
Orlando, FL
This soap cleans hands very well while leaving a fresh scent of pomegranates. The only hand soaps I use are from Bath and Body Works, and I will continue to do so!
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Love almost all of bath & body works soaps. They smell the best and if you wait till the semi annual sale they are super cheap! Would recommend these to everyone.
Emily D.
Hazleton, PA
An amazing product, the pomegranate smell would last long after use. With the cute dispenser it will fit into any bathroom setting. It's a must buy for anyone looking to try something new from bath and body works!
Lillian S.
The smell in this soap is unbelievable it smells so good and fresh. I always buy this when I go shopping even if I have enough at home.. One of my top favorites..
Marlow E.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love bath and body works products from hand soap, body was, lotion, and much more. I have them all over the house even tucked away in the car. Me and my daughter could not go a day with out using their products.
Awesome texture, easy to dispense and handle, great fresh smell, similar to the pomegranate body shop soap, affordable for its size, effective hand soap, leaves your hands soft and smelling great, overall satisfied
Megan W.
Decatur, GA
I literally love Bath and Body Works specifically for the kitchen hand soaps. My hands feel clean and moisturized when I use it, plus they always smell super good.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.