Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Megan M.
I simply cannot find a negative thing to say about Bath and Body Works' "Antibacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap." I love the seasonal scents available--right now we still have "Candy Cane Bliss" and "'Tis the Season" in our bathroom and kitchen for the Christmas/New Year season. The aromas will change with the seasons (I am always fascinated by the huge variety they offer), but the quality remains the same, which is simply OUTSTANDING. This richly foaming soap cleanses thoroughly but gently, never leaving hands dry and treating skin gently.
Stephanie A.
I love the smell of all the soaps Bath & Body works has but they dry my hands out to an extreme & that's why I'm giving 3 stars. Not only do they dry my hands but I feel like they do nothing as far as making your hands smell good. I think I'll just stick to Dial Antibacterial soap. I'm such a germ freak lmao
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
I'm a huge fan of soap smelling good but at the same time does the necessary things to make sure you clean your hand really well. The pomegranate smell is wonderful. It is strong but I like it. The foam honestly is the best part. It feels soft and smooth. I love it and you should buy it.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells like real pomegranate! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.
Koko W.
Love love love this hand soaps and basically any bath and body works hand soaps they make your hands smell so good for hours i cant wait to purchase more through the holidays
Jessie H.
Centerville , OH
What can I say, I love Bath and Body Works and have one across the street from my house so own a ton of their products. I also get a lot of stuff for Christmas from family members. I like their foaming hand soaps but prefer their regular hand soaps because I don't think the foaming ones get my hands as clean. Always have a supply of these in my linen closet because I stock up during the semi annual sale and receive them as Christmas gifts. I do prefer their regular hand soaps over the foaming but for the price and scent selection it still gets a 5 star from me.
Riley V.
I absolutely love bath and body works hand soaps! There are two people in the household, and one bottle of the foaming hand soap lasts almost 3 months! I think they are definitely worth the money! The Fresh Picked Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents. Only downfall is that sometimes it can dry my hands out. A little lotion never hurt anyone though. Other than that this product leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling great!
Alissa R.
Lewisville, TX
First of all, smells amazing. Second, the foaming aspect makes for a fun time washing your hands and leaves your hands soft and smooth. However, it will run out super fast if you use a whole pump to wash your hands (like most people do). I recommend only using half a pump.. it does the trick! But ultimately, will continue to buy even if it does cost more than the average soap and runs out quickly.
Vanessa G.
I love Bath Body Works products. They leave you smelling so incredible. I always get stopped by people wondering what I am wearing. I even stopped someone and found out it was a product and got it the next day for myself and one of my son's girlfriend. My only complaint about the company is the grapefruit discontinuing products. I bought the whole collection for my mom and sisters awhile back. If I had known they were going to discontinue I would have maybe kept the products or at the very least stovked up more than I had.
Anna E.
Lexington, KY
I have used Bath&Body Works hand soaps for as long as I can remember, but for some reason the foam ones never work out. The pumps break and the formula itself dries out my hands! I have eczema on my hands so it makes it difficult to find proper hand washing products, but normally B&BW are fine. The smell was incredible and my hands were clean, they just felt raw afterward.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.