Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked LEMON MINT LEAF 3 Wick Scented Candle 14.5 oz./411 g uploaded by Elle T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How strong are these normally? Would 1 in a normal sized living r...1 Answers
Gabby H.
Davidsonville, MD
I received this as a gift for christmas. I do not like the smell but the wax is a pretty color. I just keep it in my room for decoration because it matches my bed spread.
Kyla P.
I love this candle; it is so lemony, but I'm the good way. I when I first bought it I could not help but to continuously sniff it. I will say that I only buy Bath and Body Works candles while they are on sale.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Wonderful. I used it so much I went back to another and they were completely sold out. Love this candle any time of day or night. Any season. Love , love, love.
Rosemary R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it so much I have a dozen. The fresh clean scent lingers at home for a long time so when you walk in it's like walking into a spa. I feel so relaxed.
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
I love this candle so much!! It makes my whole apartment smell so good! Even just leaving it open, the fragrance still makes everything smell pleasant!
Kimberly S.
Perfection in a candle. I love this in the kitchen and bathrooms. So fresh and clean
..perfection!
Meghan D.
It's a good candle, I find Bath and Body to be superior compared to other candle brands - and affordable when they have sales. But this candle smells fresh - but muddy. It doesn't totally have that refreshing scent, it kind of makes your room smell like someones been hanging out in it for a while. Idk not my favorite
Erica Z.
Mississauga, ON
An incredibly fresh smell that quickly fills a large room. Three wick candles burn longer and slower than traditional candles - you'll agree with me when I say these are a can't-live-without product! Matching hand soaps and body sprays go incredibly well with it.
Courtney T.
London
Amazing scent. One of my favourites from Bath and Body works. Can't wait till it comes back out in season. Such a fresh and inviting scent. Love the candles from here and love when they have their sales!
Jenna D.
Whitby
AMAZING SCENT! if you like lemon and mint of course! I love all bath and body works scents but this is definitely one I keep around!
Nikki M.
How strong are these normally? Would 1 in a normal sized living room be noticeable?