Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked LEMON MINT LEAF 3 Wick Scented Candle 14.5 oz./411 g uploaded by Elle T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How strong are these normally? Would 1 in a normal sized living r...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
I have 25+ candles from here and every single one I purchase I fall in love with. It's such an addiction! Some of the scents are more subtle than others, but that's with anything. I buy to my preference. Love when the new seasons candles come out. No one has better deals on candles than Bath & Body Works. I have noticed a $2.00 increase on some of the candles, so be careful when shopping if you're on a budget. Forever a customer.
Vanessa I.
Warsaw, IN
this candle smells so amazing. Lasted me FOREVER. Worth the price, makes my entire house smell beautiful, I have an upstairs and downstairs and this candle reached both and I got so many compliments. I recommend getting candles from Bath and Body works, spending your money elsewhere on candles is just plain dumb!
nallely M.
It's hard for me to find a candle that I like. I hate it when houses smell like vanilla or candy, so I came across this lemon mint one and I absolutely love it. It actually makes my house smell like it. Burns evenly and doesn't get to crazy of a flame (in case you have kids or pets)
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Refreshing scent with lemon and mint has our house smelling minty fresh. The perfect combination of the two leaves the air smelling clean. These candles are priced amazing especially with bath and body works amazing sales!
Elle T.
Loooove love love this candle! I love Bath and Body candles but this scent is just one of my favorite! The minty lemon scent is very strong and it can almost cover my entire living room. I sometimes use it too in the kitchen while cooking and it definitely eliminates the odors. And it gives a relaxing and soothing feeling when inside my bedroom. If they have this scent for their other products I would most definitely buy them too. :)
I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Good job BNB!
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
This sent will change your life every time some one comes to your house they will asks what that smell is it is so fresh and will smell so clean it helps if you have this in the rest room that is wear I keep it
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Love, Love, Love the scent of this candle. The only thing that i don't like.... is the price. I try and stock up when they have them on sale. The throw on this candle is great
Kimberly S.
Perfection in a candle. I love this in the kitchen and bathrooms. So fresh and clean
..perfection!
Jessica M.
My mom doesn't allow candles in the house but I always smell this candle whenever we go to the store. If you're buying online, just bite the bullet! IT SMELLS AMAZING! I ask every time for one. My mom bought the spray but it doesn't compare!
Tyler R.
I adore Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles! They burn extremely evenly, so you don't end up with a big hole in the middle (I always have that problem with Yankee candles and such). They also have very strong smell--I can smell one burning throughout my apartment! THIS IS MY VERY FAVORITE SCENT OF ALL TIME! Herby, lemony... clean and light and refreshing.
Nikki M.
How strong are these normally? Would 1 in a normal sized living room be noticeable?