BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Inspired by the rich flavor, color and aroma of heirloom fruits, fragrances from Bath & Body Works' Fresh Picked collection are the kind you would find at a quaint little store in the country. This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the mouthwatering scent of heirloom Anjou pears plucked fresh from the tree.

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED HEIRLOOM PEAR Gentle Foaming Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bath & Body Works® PAPAYA MELON SCOOP Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
It doesn't matter what sent you choose there's no way you can go wrong with the store's scents and products. This. Bottle is not huge but it seems to last forever. A great value. I like to buy multiples when they have their big sales.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
These are my favorite hand soaps. I have used almost a the scents. I put them next to every sink in the house. I love their soaps since they say antibacterial on them. We only use antibacterial soaps in our home.
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
One of my most favorite scents. It makes my hands feel so soft after washing. The scent lingers for a while after washing too. I purchased it along with 4 other soaps during B&BW sale for about $4 each. Definitely going to purchase more.
Katie H.
Bath and Body is my favorite place for hand soap. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth and obviusly they smelled AMAZING
Madlenovich Y.
Does this smell amazing or does it have a weird smell ? I’m asking because some fruit hand soaps smell weird