Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my absolute favorites ! I love all of Bath n Body Works products but this is one of my top 5. It truly smells like fresh apples ! Nothing artificial - it truly smells exactly like a yummy Apple ❤️
Karen L.
Stockton, CA
This hand sanitizer smells exactly like apples! If you love the smell of apples, I'd recommend using this. The scent stays on for a long while & it makes my hands feel so smooth and clean!! I recommend this 8/10.
Kim S.
Austin, AR
Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Apples Hand Sanitizer adds a fresh crispness to hands. It makes the hands feels fresh and clean and also adds a wonderful scent to the hands. Would recommend to everyone. Love this product and most of all it works great for adding cleanliness when out and about.
Brigette W.
Kaneohe, HI
I use this sanitizer regularly. It reminds me of the holiday season, but isn't one of those scents that you only enjoy during the holidays. The scent isn't too sweet, it's just right. Perfect everyday sanitizer.
Stephanie M.
Schertz, TX
Has such an amazing smell! Keeps you wanting more. Plus it has a great price! Definetly met my expectations because bath and body works is amazing! This product with definitely be a repurchase for me in the future.
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this scent! It smells like fall and I have to have something in it every Fall. The hand sanitizer works well and the small size is convenient for purses and diaper bags. I love to give these to friends as party favors as well. I can't resist picking up a few every time I'm in the store!
Kylee O.
Branson, MO
I simply love these hand sanitizers. They leave a nice fregrence that nearly fills the room. They are reasonably priced. The only hand sanitizers I will carry. The only downside to the old packaging is that is seems to open itself up in my bag and leak all over more often than I would like.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's not too sweet, and has a fresh smell. Brings make a scent memory of when I was younger and my mom would take me to the local apple orchard and we would pick out bushels of apples for apple sauce. Love it
Natasha M.
I love how smell, and the practice of the packing, and well, i feel how my hands are cleaning and soft.

Whenever I can buy it , I do it because it really is a good product , attractive , practical and effective
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Who doesn't love the smell of fresh picked apples! I have a small problem with collecting tiny hand sanitizers...I probably have 10 of them from Bath and Body Works in my drawer at work right now! I would definitely recommend to others since they are the perfect size to throw in your purse!