Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Brooke W.
The bath and body works hand sanitizer a are a must!! They are incredibly convenient and always smell inmpeccable!! They come in a variety of scents specific to your liking. People always ask to borrow bc it smells so great!
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
I love Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Apple Hand Sanitizer. I actually smells like Apples and not alcohol. This product exceeded my expectations with both quality and price. Bathy and Body works is one of my favorite places to shop in the mall. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Jaime K.
Winnetka, IL
Hand sanitizer holds a special place in my heart and this one is my favorite! It smells so fresh, just like cut apples. I love how easy it is to use and how I can take it with me anywhere. The price is another plus!
Priscilla R.
So cute 😻 I always bought these before going back to school because they were on sale, smelt delicious & were a good size to carry around. I would definitely recommend this product. All my friends my friends loved it!
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
These mini sanitizer come in a amazing to go little container , the smells are great too! I just love anything with amazing smells it's just my thing . It works well when you want to kill germs before or after eating
Maya B.
Westport, CT
This hand sanitizer smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling clean. The product lasts for a long time despite the fact I use it once a day at least. The packaging is cute and very easy to fit into any purse I am carrying that day. Overall, I love this product and will definitely be re-purchasing it.
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Bath body Works fresh picked apples hand sanitizer is very affordable for every person did it meet my expectations bery well its very easy to use, have a very sweet smell i would definitive will buy this product again
Agnes G.
Smells so delicious. Love the scent. When I use it at work all coworkers keep asking where this smell is coming from. Packaging is ok. Won't open in the purse, but one time unscrewed. Definitely will repurchase.
Adele D.
This hand sanitizer smells amazing! It's perfect for on the go because it's so small it fits right in your purse or backpack I think it does a great job of keeping my hands clean and I would definitely buy it again
Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
I LOVE just about anything from Bath & Body Works. They're a bit pricey but the product is SO worth it. I love the Fresh Picked Apple and all of their other fruity scents. I love the hand sanitizer because it doesn't dry out my hands but actually leaves them feeling refreshed and moisturized.