Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Michel F.
Leaves our hands with a rich does not dry the skin also disinfects our hands smell I always have one in my wallet and in the office
Lubna K.
Great scent - literally gets rid of any smell of food/tobacco yet it is not overpowering and definitely cannot smell the alcohol!
Nicole A.
Im love whit this hand sanitizer pocketbac! It is that I am currently using, I always carry it in my bag, it smells delicious!
Kelly L.
Great scent! A must have for anyone on the go, willing to get their hands dirty. I love the brand and will use it continuously.
Trish S.
Great hand sanitizer. Smells just like apples. I have one in my car, my purse, and my house. Its the first thing i reach for.
Danna D.
I love the smell.. It fruity but not too sweet and aside from making your hands clean, it also makes it smell really good
lucila c.
muy bueno y practico para llevar en todos lados. entra praticamente en la cartera para usar en los momentos adecuados.
Alysson R.
This sanitizer is perfect! He let the skin so soft after using it and the smell is really good! I feel like eating it!
isa m.
Excelente produto, cumpre tudo o que promete, alem de deixar a pele super fresca, gostaria de conhecer mais da marca
Keisha M.
Smells amazing. It does the job of removing all the unwanted bacteria on your hands and wrist to keep them germ-free!