Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Jennifer C.
Saint John, NB
I love the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. First, the smell is amazing! It smells exactly like whatever the fragrance is and does not have that alcohol smell I find some hand sanitizers do. It also clips onto my purse for added convenience, Would definitely buy again.
Sheena B.
This product fits perfectly in your handbag and is a real treat! I use it very often as it comes in use before meals and medication. It smells delicious and it definitely met my expectations. Its a bit pricey so not sure I would buy it again - maybe as a treat :)
Rebeka C.
amei, deixou minha pele muito hidratada, ajudou muito no inverno que as pernas ficam bem secas, deu um frescor e macies para meu corpo, sem contar o cheiro que e maravilhoso! recomendo muito
haley b.
The apple scent is the right sort of strength its not to strong and not to weak the prices are reasonable for the bottle size and the product i brought it from the bath and body works shop and it definitely came to my expectations would recommend this product
Amy R.
Highly recommend this product to anyone who thoroughly enjoys and fresh apple scent. Always leaves hands feeling clean and does not dry out like some hand sanitizers seem to do. Always carry it with me everywhere I go. Great for anyone on the go.
Halle R.
This amazing hand sanitizer works wonders, it smells exactly like Hand Picked Apples. This met my expectations perfectly and exactly! Its perfect all year long... it is my must have I use it almost every single day! I am extremely satisfied..
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I can't say enough good about this brand - I have only ever found a few scents that I didn't care for. I quite liked this one and they always clean our hands so well!
Itziar T.
I did the job beautifully!!! And i love the fresh scent, I personally feel overwhelmed with very seeet ones or even very strong ones, this one was just the right amount of scent. It didn't left an oily feeling after.
Jessie N.
Smells exactly like fresh picked apples. I love this product and I know children love it too great for in the lunch bag for going to school cause we all know going back to school also means going back to germs.
Erin T.
Love B&BW hand sanitizers! They're easy to stash in your bag and are great for a scent pick me up! The fresh picked apples is one of my favorite fall scents it smells just like a fresh apple orchard!