Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Sara S.
Windsor
This is my favorite hand sanitizer scent ever. I always keep one around me at all times. I have one in my purse and one on my desk. I love the scent! It's very refreshing plus it makes me feel like it's working. I'd recommend this to others who care about keeping germs at bay.
Lauryn L.
Kingston
This is surely my favourite fall scented hand sanitizer! It's very affordable and it never fails to meet my expectations! It's so easy to use and doesn't leave any sticky residue on your hands, I have bought it many times before and would surely buy it again.
krisel m.
Toronto, ON
Smells delicious, its one of those sanitizers that you cant stop using. I make sure I use it all the time, its something thats always in my bag. The best sanitizers are the bath and body works one. Very reasonable and extremely satisfied with the product.
Millie T.
England
VERY good soap , leaves hand clean and smelling fantastic after use . The soap is very affordable which is surprising because how good the product is . I would frequently want to use it because it's leave my hands feeling clean and smelling great .
Skye S.
This is by far the best smelling hand sanitizer out there! It smells so fresh and stays forever. It also makes my hands feel very clean and groomed. Plus it's so convenient, it fits everywhere! I would recommend this to everybody! 5 stars!!!
Lucie B.
I love the Bath and Body works sanitiser because they are effective and smell amazing the Picked Apples Hand sanitiser smells fresh and sharp with a fruity base. You don't need to use a lot of the product to have the desire effect so they last a long time, they are also easier to keep in bag at school or around your room/house.
Sam S.
Goose bay, NL
I love bath and body works hand sanitizers. I use it daily. They are the perfect size to put in a lunch box or purse. The smell lasts long however it isn't overpowering. They are usually on sale 5 for $5. Would 100% recommend.
Jennifer H.
Este producto me gusta mucho porque lo puedo utilizar cuando salgo y por alguna razón me ensucio las manos, al usar este producto es como si recién me lavara las manos, me las deja muy suave y ademas deja un agradable aroma.
Adrienne S.
THE BEST HAND SANITIZER!
I started using Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer years ago, and have not regretted it since.
They are so affordable, and super easy to carry with you everywhere you go!
they always smell amazing and leave your hands feeling fresh, clean and smelling delicious!
Mariana S.
As my job is quite strenuous, I sweat a lot but this stopped all smelling and even at the end of the day I had not one need to reapply. I just was kept fresh and dry all day…I didn't suffer from ingrowns, itchy skin or breakouts yet was so fresh all day- lasts a good 10 hours. It works at the gym, my stressful job, important meetings and at a marathon.