Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Ashley B.
Lumberton, TX
Love this sanitizer... Actually smells like apples and not some nasty medicine.
Chabeli C.
Tampa
Leaves a great finish, and has a rich smell of apples, i recommend to all...
Les M.
Conroe, TX
Doesn't have a very strong smell to it ,so it's perfect to use all the time.
Raven N.
Pocket size and comes in so many different scents. You're going to love it.
Laura V.
London
I always keep some hand sanitizer in my bag and I love the ones by Bath & Body Works because they are just the right size to fit in any bag, or even just a pocket, and when they finish you can buy another one right away, because they are affordable and there are so many different perfumes to choose from. I always get a few in my Christmas stocking and I particularly love the fresh apples scents. It is strong but not overpowering and it does not have that 'clinical' smell to it that many hand sanitizers have. It also does not make my hands dry, which is a big plus.
Iranny V.
I love it's fragancy. Here in Dominican Republic we didn't have a Bath & Body Work's store, but now we do, and it make me so happy, because i can get this products easier and i can take advantage of all offers. This one is an excellent hand saniter, its sheap, odorous and so fresh, i like so much apples, strawberries and sweet scents and this was an other reason for me to buy this hand saniter.
Lauren G.
Brampton, ON
For an an the go hand santizer this is one i reach for constantly. I hate the scent of the generic hand sanitzer smell, so i love that bath and body works has these travel hand santizers in so many different scents. The smell of the fresh picked apples is one of my favorites not only does the hand santizer make me feel clean and germ free but also have that scent almost comforts me when i smell it. It brings me to a place of happiness. Would definitely recommend this one as well as many of the other scents they carry.
Meoruam F.
UAE Dubai
Im addicted to this Hand Sanitizer becoz i can easily carry it anytime anywhere anyplace. It gives the best fragrance that i want. I use it every after i touch something unusual or after eating in the restaurant or fast food. I just love this one and would like to recommend to everyone.
Jessica S.
Fredericton
Well the scent is good, the smell of the rubbing alcohol sometimes over powers the smell they are actually going for. this product is really convenient to use and keep with you at all time, for the price you pay I do wish the bottle was a little bit bigger but I will continue to buy hand sanitizer from bath and body works
Alexandra G.
Repentigny
Best scent ever first of all! Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers are honestly one of the best on the market if not THE best you can find. They smell good and every time I put some on, people ask me what perfume I use when its actually my hand sanitizer that smells that strong.