Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Larissa S.
Olyphant, PA
I love bath and body's hand sanitizer! I used them for baby shower gifts! They come in handy!
Marissa M.
Aiea, HI
Love this scent! I'm very sensitive to certain scents, buy this one didn't give me a headache
Alicia Z.
Not very fond of hand sanitizers, but this one had a nice fragrance. This is personal opinion
Love the smell great hand sanitizer try the soap Also works greAt carry with me everywhere
Tameca L.
This is one of my favorites a must have in my purse and bathroom the smell is so delightful

Ali B.
Always my favorite brand of hand sanitizers! They smell great and can go right in your bag!
Kimberly J.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this I recommend this to everyone! Best hand sanitizer ever smell great to!
Trenton M.
Mabelvale, AR
I love the smell and it gives a fresh filling when i rub it in. It also greatly convenient.
Hayley W.
Cottage grove , MN
It's an okay smell. I bought it without smelling it first. I probably wouldn't buy I again
Kieara W.
Orange, VA
This smell wonderful , and it's very cheap not expensive at all , great product please buy