Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Jackie L.
One of my favorite teams ever I have twin boys so I always have this team close to me when I go out
Grace D.
Celina, TX
I love this sent! its a very clean and crisp smell, perfect for fall1 I use this about twice a day.
Lucy A.
Madera, CA
I really disliked the smell and how fast I ran out like I had to use a lot of product to work with.
Candace C.
Cordova, TN
Smells sooo good! Makes you enjoy sanitizing! You can never go wrong with BBW! Leaves hands soft!
Megan C.
Lebanon, KY
I always keep in my purse for when I'm out at restaurants or when my hands feel icky. I love it!
Amber M.
Edenton, NC
Love the scent! My hands always smell good for a while after use. Doesn't dry out my skin either.
Roselena M.
Oakland, CA
Smells super fresh and not so "artificially fruity" as some of the rest I have used and smelled.
Angela M.
I love it ! It smells amazing. Carry it in my purse for on the go and it just cleanses perfectly.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
Smells amazing. I buy it every time I run out of hand sanitizer. It's also perfect for on the go.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
I love this it reminds me of my childhood and having several of the strawberry shortcake dolls..