Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Jessica N.
Houston , TX
This sanitizer has a very fresh scent unlike the other heavy floral scents. I get compliments using this in class because it's refreshing and has a subtle smell to it. Bath and Body Works always has the best formula in terms of hand sanitizer: dries quickly and no sticky residue.
Geena M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This sanitizer is the best. It is the easiest thing to just carry around. I use it literally all the time. You can get this at Bath and Body Works. It is beyond my expectations and i would definitely recommend this to any of my friends who are looking for something like this
Brenna M.
Burleson, TX
Adore the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers! So travel friendly, and so cute! Cuteness aside, the scents are what make these so amazing! I prefer my hands smelling like Fresh Picked Apples instead of pure alcohol! Ick!
B&BW always has the best scents :)
Definitely recommend!
Kassandra R.
Florence, KY
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works! The fresh scent of apples leaves my hands smelling great and clean! I once time used this hand sanitizer and I had someone ask me what I had on because it just smelled so good! I make sure to stock up when it comes to season
Emily P.
Dubuque, IA
I HIGHLY recommend this product! you get great anti-bacterial cleanser from the hand sanitizer and it leaves your hands feeling dry, not sticky like some other products, as well as leaving your hands smelling absolutely amazing and fresh! it is the perfect travel size to stick into your purse, attach to your backpack, or even stick in your pocket on the go! this product is great!
Dana Martin J.
Midlothian, VA
I love this pocketbac! I am a public school teacher, so I come in contact with germs all day. I keep one of these in my desk drawer to refresh throughout the day (and especially after sneezing kid hands me his paper!). The smell is so fruity and lifts my spirits right away!
Mae Mae K.
Hagerstown
I love bath and body's sents they are amazing and stick around for a long time lol after using this my hands felt clean and soft unlike other hand sanitizers that say they have aloe in them but let you're hands feeling dry or you end up having a wax feeling on your hands.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL
This sanitizer smells amazing and I always enjoy this brand they have the most amazing deals and such good deals at the store the only thing I don't care for is that they tend to come open every now and again and end up on everything but I highly recommend this to anyone
Kathy S.
I work in a hospital so I'm addicted to hand sanitizer. This is the perfect size to help my addiction outside of work. Oh, and it smells like apple, which I love! They get me every time when I check out by their perfect placement so I will always continue to purchase this.
Fedina S.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap! I like that it makes my hands feel soft as well. I think for the price, it is a wonderful product. As the name suggests, you get it from the Bath and Body works store.Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.