Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel
Just a little bit of this hand sanitizer goes a long way! It is super cheap but it smells like a million bucks
Milagros C.
South Gate , CA
I love the smell of the hand sanitizer. I always buy it . I really like the hand sanitizer from bath and body .
Monica N.
Loved this product because it had made your whole body nice and sopft and also it made it to smell really good
Deannay A.
Mcallen , TX
My absolute favorite sent. Perfect to have in your bag when on the go. Especially if you have gets. Must have.
Yaritza C.
Melrose Park, IL
Perfect size fits perfectly in my purse. The smell is amazing. I have one everywhere I'm obsessed with these.
Kristy W.
Arbuckle , CA
This smells amazing! One of my favorite scents! I always feel like my hands are extra clean after using this.
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
This smells exactly like country Apple. I love the smell of fresh apples and it doesn't leave your hands dry
Sara S.
Belton, SC
I love all bath and body works products also!! I love the smell, reasonable prices, and long lasting wear...
Annette T.
Antigo, WI
So nice to throw and go in your purse. Great scen to add. Will buy more. Great for kids for school and gifts
Sirena T.
Gardner
Smells like the fall and makes me want to go apple picking. I would have to say its one of my most favorites.