Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

michelle m.
Cheswick, PA
Bath and body has one of the best hand sanitizers. Fresh picked apples smells exactly as described. it is gentle on the skin.
Suzanna E.
Warren, OH
Love the fresh apple smell! This sanitizer is mild enough for use multiple times per day, but effective enough to kill germs.
Billie Jo M.
Central City, PA
Love this hand soap ! The smell of yummy apples ! Makes your hand feel nice and clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Charlotte B.
Muskegon
This product had a nice scent while not having a very overpowering smell of sanitizer. I keep one in my purse at all times.
Crystal D.
Saint Joseph, MO
Talk about smelling delicious!!! Absolutely LOVE this hand sanitizer, when they run their sales at Bath & Body I stock up!
Candi T.
Mart, TX
I keep hand sanitizer on me at all times & love this one! I feel it does the same as the big unscented bottles at Wal-Mart.
JoAnna B.
Hanford, CA
Love the smell and it gets the job done my hands always feel nice and clean . Bath and body works is always my first choice
Sam H.
Manhattan, KS
Smells super nice! Works like their other hand sanitizers so obviously very good and I love the size great to put anywhere
Asia N.
The perfect travel size hand sanitizer to carry around. Smells refreshing and leaves your hands feeling clean. Loved it!
Amanda S.
My daughter collects these tiny hand sanitizer bottles and loves them. She keeps them in her book bag and desk at school