Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Cristal C.
Philadelphia, PA
Its a great hand sanitizer i just wished the bottle was bigger because its so amazing its smells delicious it really is worth it .
Mariah L.
This hand sanitizer smells so good!! Literally like a fresh autumn day. If you love the smell of apples this is definitely for you.
Celina M.
I love the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers for my backpack. I don't get this particular scent but I love that they're scented.
Maddi R.
Middleville, MI
Such a refreshing scent that lasts for hours. Love the feel of bath n body works hand sanitizer. Doesn't dry out my sensitive skin
Julie C.
Dayton, TX
Love the fact that my hands smell like an orchard after application.
Plus knowing that my hands are sanitized is also pretty cool.
dxd D.
For every apple lover, this smell is out of the world. The size is very convenient and is great to throw in your purse or bookbag.
Marisa D.
Cleans well and smells great. I love the scents bath and body works has to offer. Would define let buy all my hand soaps from them.
Tara R.
Carry these in my purse and use them daily, I find they don't dry out my hands like other ones I have used and they smell amazing
Simmi K.
They smell great and small enough to fit anywhere. I have it on my keys and easy access anywhere I go. Even my husband loves it.
Avelyn P.
This hand soap smells so good!!! It's my favorite scent for the bathrooms and kitchen for fall. I love how long the smell lasts!