Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI
It smells like apples worked very good at smell and works great at that it says it's gonna do best brand 100 recommend in the fall or spring
Linda G.
Wynne, AR
Perfect for your purse and what a great scent. When my hands feel dirty I just whip this out and feel secure in the fact that I'm germ free.
Maria A.
Beaverton, OR
The smell can be very overwhelming. It doesn't smell like apples at all. I don't like how my hands feel afterwards. They feel kind of greasy.
Amanda R.
Carl Junction, MO
Absolutely love Bath and Body Works hand soap. I love all the different smells and the fact that I can get certain ones for certain seasons.
Katie S.
O Brien, TX
I love the size of these products along with the bacterial killing qualities and smell. I have one in the car, purse, house, diaper bag, etc.
Helen G.
San Bernardino, CA
This product smells really nice and is easy to carry since it's so small. Personally I feel that it leaves a sticky feeling after applying.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
We stick up on these, the kids and I love the scent, and we all go through hand sanitizer when we are away and throughout the school year.
Kathryn O.
The perk about this product is that it leaves your hands smelling great and it does not make your hands feel like they need a moisturizer.
Adriana C.
Kyle, TX
It smells very good and cleans my hands like hand sanitizer is supposed too :) super great hand sanitizer... Does what it's supposed too .
Sophia B.
I love the smell of this! It is really great and portable. It met my expectations! and was amazing and smells good. I bought it in stores.