Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Ashley V.
Vermont, IL
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works! It has this amazing scent of apples as if you just bit into one in the middle of an orchard.
Azalia A.
San Antonio, TX
My job has me doing paperwork in strangers homes and this hand sanitizers are perfect to care around. I solve when Bath and Body Works has them on sale!
April H.
Hammond, IN
Love the convenience of size, as well as the scent. Makes me feel protected, even when I haven't had time to watch my hands. I will definitely buy again.
Elisha R.
Duncansville, PA
Love this fresh scent. Smells like an apple orchard! Love this product so much! Hand sanitizer is convenient and small, easy to carry with you on the go!
thalia p.
Crystal City, TX
They make my hands feel soft and the smell is just a plus. i also like how some of them have beads that make your hands beyond soft. very easy to use.
April R.
Earling, IA
Skins feel dried out afterward. Would prefer to not need lotion immediately afterwards. Smell is nice at first but the alcohol smell powers through.
Jessica L.
Raleigh
THIS SCENT IS AMAZING. I have it in the soap as well as the sanitizer. It's not over powering, but subtly fills the room with a natural apple smell.
Lori S.
SALT LICK, KY
I am obsessed with these hand sanitizers. I keep them in my car, the kids backpacks, in my purse and in my locker at work. The scent smells so good.
Jordyn N.
Brunswick, OH
Smells great, very fresh. I can throw it in my purse or car. Very portable. I use it probably once a day. I would choose this product over a purell.
Lindsay L.
Chandler, AZ
This product is perfect to keep in your purse! Very convenient and more moisturizing than Purell. However, I usually only use this scent in the fall.