Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Reina D.
Antioch, IL
I love the smell of this soap and I mainly purchase this scent in the fall! the texture of it is really great and it leaves my hands feeling soft and clean.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
Smells amazing, and hands feel clean after using! Does leave my hands feeling a bit dry, which is why I use a bath and body works lotion after applying this.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC
This hand sanitizer has a weird smell that I don't really enjoy. It smells more like something to eat than something used to sanitize. I won't use it again.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
I have to admit that this is my go to hand sanitizer. Te scent is not overpowering and it does not dry out your hands. It leaves them feeling nice and clean.
Ashley M.
I love bath and body works hand sanitizer. The size is perfect for my purse and car. The scent is nice as well, but may be too strong for sensitive noses.
Jessica M.
Carterville , IL
Loved it! It did its job and left my skin smelling great and killing bacteria at the same time! This was a nice win win for me and I can take it anywhere.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
This Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer smells really good and i love it. I also love that when you apply it in your hands it makes your hands smell good.
Briana N.
These hand sanitizers are the best and it have the best scent to them I love how it has that alcohol in it so it feel like its really cleaning your hands.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I love all the different scents from b&bw but this is one of my favorites. I always carry one of these little guys with me and use them all day everyday!
Ashley V.
Vermont, IL
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works! It has this amazing scent of apples as if you just bit into one in the middle of an orchard.