Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

MaryAnn D.
Rosemead, CA
Love using hand sanitizers I think its a must to have in your purse you never know where you may need it. And with Bath Body works Fresh you will also add a nice scent to your hands.
Annika J.
Mc Cook, NE
I absolutely love whatever I purchase form here every time. The workers are so kind and helpful. This is a particular scent that I love very much. It isn't too strong and is spot on!
Nelly C.
The bath and body Works hand sanitizers are by far the best as they do eliminate all types of odors this one in particular is great for the fall it gives you that fall season scent
Karista H.
This product smells amazing!!! This product is very affordable at bbw. I use mine whenever my hands feel dirty with no sink around. It doesn't! Lol. Yes very satisfied with this product!!!
Sandra
When I'm in a rush from place to place and I I feel my hands kinda yuckie it's always great to this handy. The smell gives off an autumn vibe and it leaves my hands smooth and clean
Linda T.
Minneapolis, MN
This has to be one of my most favorite smells that Bath & Bodies has come out with. Super affordable especially when they have their deals. Does the job for what it is made to do.
Allison V.
Filer, ID
I love this product. It smells so yummy! It works great to keep the germs away. Its cute packaging makes it fun to carry with you. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Grace M.
Lilburn, GA
This is by far my favorite hand sanitizer!! I love this scent when ever I'm at bath and body I look for it. I wish they kept more in stock because it always seams so hard to find.
Diana V.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the fresh apple scent and always have this in diaper bag or purse! With 3 kids, this is a must have item and they love using it. They tell me 'Mommy this smells soooo GOOD!'
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
I use picked Apples because I love the smell, the fruitiness and the fact it is no only pleasant to the nose but it serves the purpose of sanitizing. Bath Body works is awesome1