Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Adam F.
Morrisville, PA
These hand sanitizers are good for quick use, but I highly recommend not using them in public. Theyou have an incredibly volitile scent (any of them) and if you are not careful will trigger someone's asthma.
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
This scent just screams Fall! It smells like I just walked in to an apple orchard. This product is great when I want to get rid of germs when i don't have conventional soap and water around. I use it almost
Kayla B.
Concord, NH
This is my absolute favorite hand sanitizer that I've ever bought. I usually buy it around fall when it's time for apple picking and all the wonderful fall festivities and it's just so wonderful to use.
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
I absolutely love the scent of product, it makes me feel refreshed and smelling good at the same time. I like buying it in the small travel size to keep in my car or in my daughters backpack for school.
Yvette H.
Vista
These are amazing! Smells really good! I love going to bath & body to buy those ! I really recommend anyone to get that & I use it mostly everyday and also I am very happy to get them . Best product ever.
Angela C.
Norcross, GA
I like bath and body works hand sanitizers because the smell good and kill the grems. I like that they come in lots of different scents. I can use these daily and they smell better then most other brands.
Kaelyn C.
Rochester, MN
This hand sanitizer smells so good! This and the kitchen lemon scents are the best for hand sanitizers. It doesn't cost too much and it fits perfectly in a purse or pocket! They have a scent for everyone!
Eunice T.
This scent is one of my faves. The only downside would be that it drys out my skin. Sometimes I don't mind it. And it's easy on the go too. I use to hang this to my purse. I would still recommend it!
Maddie P.
I'm in love with these hand sanitizers they are so convenient and can be stored anywhere. Love the smells, they're always so potent. Definitely a good deal always going on for them. I highly recommend
Cate G.
I absolutely LOVED this hand sanitizer! It smelled just like fresh apples like the ones my grandmother grew in her yard! Happy memories came to mind every time I used it! I'd definitely buy it again!