Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Dominique P.
Newark, NJ
I always love to keep my hands clean especially all the germs you find now and days and why not to have an hand sanitizer to clean your hands and that smells good to😄
Zadi C.
You can never go wrong with bath and body works hand sanitizer. They are small, cheap, and they fit everywhere. I always have one in my car, purse, and in my bedroom!
Jenn S.
Alton
Absolutely my favorite scent! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it constantly during cold and flu season. It smells much better than other brands.
Jenna D.
South Lyon, MI
I love this stuff I got it from a friend for my birthday I love how it's make u smell like u just took a shower in apples it last all day and I fell so fresh when I us it I don't think I could buy anything different
Chad D.
Florence, AL
Best smelling sanitizer on the market. It's compact size is perfect for my wife's purse and it's excellent for when my children go digging in the ground at the park. The children love it and can never get enough.
Caroline F.

I appreciate they variety of scents and the product was reasonable priced. Great for when I can't get to soap and water and their small bottling makes them convenient to tote around. Will buy again!!
Ciara R.
West Palm Beach, FL

Smells Like Sour Apple Jolly Ranchers!
"If you enjoy the sour apple jolly ranchers candies, you will love to use this! Reminds me a lot of the previous Washington Apple Harvestfragrance. , it's a great scent.
Tiffany K.
I love pocketbacs!! They are the perfect size for on the go. This scent in particular is one of my favorites because it's not overly sweet and my hands feel clean afterwards. I always love when they do on sale!
Melanie D.
Love this hand sanitizer. It leaves your hands smelling so clean and it's easy to pack in a purse to go. Easy to whip out at any time. I love it! Smells amazing!
Sandra W.
Lemont, IL
This is a very cute and stylish product! I love the way it smells, it makes ke feel like I am pickinh apples off of a tree on a beautiful summer day. It doesn't dry out my hands as many hand sanitizers do.