Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Hannah C.
Des Moines, IA
Fresh Picked Apples is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. I have used both the hand sanitizer and hand soap in this scent, and I love the gritty feel in both. The scent sticks around also and isn't gone instantly.
Merritt S.
Durham, NC
I love the smell! Smells just like their other apple products, delicious!! Hands feel as clean as possible when using a sanitizer. Smell stays on hands for quite a while!
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Love love this sanitizer. Leaves your hands smelling like apples. The only bad side to it is that if you happen to use too much it tends to leave a sticky film on your hands
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I like to keep these handy and carry with me at all times esp at work.. The scent is amazing and strong which gives you a kind of reboost and small amounts to a long way.
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
The travel size hand sanitizer are a great addition to my purse. Quick easy to use and very helpful when you need to sanitize not to mention that the smell are incredible
Spencer M.
Port Barre, LA
One of my favorite all time hand sanitizers. It has a wonderful aroma, and it doesn't dry out your hands. Great to remove just everyday residie such as ink, dirt, stinkiness, etc. Would most definitely recommend purchasing.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
This product is perfect for the fall and getting ready for back to school! Putting on the he fresh scent of picked apples sanitizer will make you think you're in a apple farm.
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
I love bath and body works. I love all their perfumes, candles, and hand sanitizer. This hand sanitizer smells great and just like apples. Also, very helpful on the go
Victoria K.
Love the smell of apples, and a hand sanitizer that's not too strong. This scent is not over powering in the slightest and it smells literally like you're in an orchard!
Tayler R.
Mangum, OK
This product captures the smell of apples wonderfully. It doesn't make me itchy or break me out. It leaves my hands smelling delicious for a long time with each use.