Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Isabel O.
I love how creative these are and that they smell extremely good! These are really great because they're handy and you can always carry them around! They're useful, especially, for school!
Ellie S.
Westminster, CO
I loved the sent of this product! I think it is always good to have a hand sanitizer around and this is one of the ones I often prefer. I think Bath and Body Works carries a very good selection of scents in their stores so you can always find your perfect one!
Renee V.
La Puente, CA
Very convenient to have especially with the rubber case you can buy so you can attach it to your keys or purse. The different scents for the different seasons make it fun and never boring. They clean your hands really well and priced really well. Love them.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I love these handy little sanitizers!! You can buy a rubber casing to hook onto your purse, backpack, jeans etc. and it's right there when u need it. Travel friendly and smells delicious!!
J M.
Trumbull, CT
One of my favorite products! It's perfect for on the go and especially when you're traveling. I keep a couple in the car and also in my purse. They smell fantastic and these don't dry out my hands like other sanitizers do. I recommend these to everyone I know!
Amber M.
West Covina, CA
Smells great and lasts a long time after initial use. The product is a great size to keep in even the smallest of purses and doesn't weigh your purse down. Makes a great gift for teachers.
Branyon B.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff. I work with kids all day so hand sanitizing is a must. I never buy from anywhere else because the smells are too strong, but this stuff is heaven.
Maddi H.
Daisytown , PA
This product has the most amazing, fruity fresh scent. i really liked it. it did leave my skin feeling a little bit dry but most hand sanitizers do because of the alchohol so i understand
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
I love the little sanitizers they have! I have one in every purse and I love that they smell nice in comparison to general brand sanitizers but still have ingredients to truly sanitize.
K R.
I love it this is so small and I can bring it with me anywhere, but the sent seems really strong and unnatural to me. I thought with using a fruit sent it would be gentler, but I would prefer to send that Is made from natural ingredients and more subtle.