Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Meoruam F.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Abbie D.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED APPLES PocketBac Hand Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kills 99.9% of germs Skin-softening formula conditions with Aloe & Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling soft and clean New format ! 29ml Fresh Picked Apples : The scent of crisp, juicy apples, fresh from the local farm.

Jessica M.
Wasn't one of my favorite scents but it does smell great! The name does it justice. It truly does smell like fresh picked apples. I love how it also leaves my hands feeling a bit more clean after using.
Taylor B.
Johnstown, NY
This has such a great smell! It also goes nice with the apple orchard lotion. I don't often use hand sanitizer because of the alcohol scent, however in this one it's actually pretty minimal. It also doesn't over dry my skin. I would definitely recommend this or similar products.
Volha N.
Brooklyn, NY
I was first intrigued by this product because I thought that it would smell just like apples. When I got it I was so disappointed that I paid 4.50 for a hand sanitizer that I could buy for 1.50 and that it smelled like this bad mix of alcohol and did not smell at all like apples.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff works amazingly, is so conveniently sized & smells heavenly! Perfect for just throwing in your bag or a backpack to send the kids off to school with encouraging the prevention of germ spread!
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
This hand sanitizer has light and refreshing scent that cleans your hands quickly in an easy to use, portable container. Great to throw in your purse, and a nice addition to your Bath and Body Works cart.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
I love the fresh scent of this hand sanitizer! It doesn't smell "clinical" like others do, and the size makes it so handy! As a DHR worker who goes in homes each day, I am constantly using B&BW sanitizer!
Rachael C.
Norwalk, CT
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS SANITIZERS!! They always smell soooooo good and the scent lasts on your hands like all day. I use their sanitizers at least twice a day. This scent in particular is so nice because it literaly smells like fresh apples i love it and definitely recommend
Flor D.
I love these so much. They smell sooo good. I keep them in my purse. I had a bunch with me at the hospital when my daughter was born so people could use before holding her and everyone really liked them.
Kayli B.
Love these little hand sanitizers! I keep them everywhere. I especially love them for my purse and the car. They smell so good and it's just nice to have a little on the go size. Will definitely buy again
Jessica M.
Saint Cloud, MN
This product is great for on the go! Leaves you feeling very clean and disinfected without a chemical smell. The srenthat of the scent is overbearing and I would give it a 5 star but my personal preference is t a huge fan of the beads in it. No biggie though still works great.