Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Klaudia R.
As a huge fan of all things Bath and Body Works, I enjoy keeping their hand sanitizing options around. The smell of this particular one, Fresh Market Apple, is exceptional. It overpowers the "alcohol" smell that you sometimes associate with hand sanitizing lotions and creams, and leaves behind just the wonderful smell of fresh apples. Yum!
Sarah I.
Amazing compact sanitizer. These are the perfect to go size to carry in a purse or on a keychain. I hate the strong alcohol smell of ordinary sanitizer, and this crisp summery apple scent is lovely. And as an added plus, these don't dry out my skin!
Katia K.
Cocoa, FL
I brought a few of these hand sanitizers with me on my trip to South America and they always came in handy! Two of these little sanitizers used between two people quite a lot lasted us the full two weeks. They smell great and are affordable!
Maria H.
San Antonio, TX
This Apple scented hand sanitizer is one of my favorites. Each time I use it, my hands feel completely clean and refreshed. The scent is great, lingers on for some time. The only con is that I feel the need to use moisturizer after using the sanitizer.
I love apple scents! i think it is the freshest of the fruits. Its crisp and not too overpowering. This Bath and Body Works item is the best i could hope for. One can buy a small carrier to attach to pretty much anything.. B&BW many times will have sales on their hand sanitizers. I buy this one all the time and will continue to do so.
Cassandra G.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love the big bottles of hand sanitizer from this company. They smell amazing I always get compliments and I usually get the strawberry scent. It moisturizes hand sanitizers and I would definitely be one to repurchase great product
Sara T.
This is one that I was not a fan of. I cannot handle the smell of fruity things like this. My parents got it for me for Christmas one year, I used it once, and then I never touched it again. It would be fine if you like fruity smells.
Julie E.
Bangor, ME
I have used lots of Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer! I bought it at one of their local stores at the Bangor Mall in Bangor, Maine! It is pricey, but I love that it doesn't smell like alcohol. I will continue to buy from there! Their little ones should be a tad bit bigger for purse. I would definitely recommend to people.
Debbie D.
Russellville, AR
I am a teacher, so I am around a few germs a day! My kids always beg for some of this product on their hands. I even put some in my prize box and it is usually chosen over a toy. The smell makes me want an apple. The fact that it fights bacteria is of course a plus. I always buy extra so I don't run out between sales!
Kasaundra C.
Garland, PA
Love this apple scent anytime f year. Pocket Bac is convenient when on the go. I have one hanging on my purse and one on my diaper bag. This product smells good and does the job but leaves my hands feeling a bit sticky so 4 stars.