Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Oulaye A.
I really love the feeling I have when I wash my hands and I really really love the smell its divine. Thank you
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
Hy, Gaby from Brazil here!! I liked the product, my hands and my body got smooth and the pack is beutiful!!
Jomeca L.
It's a nice fragrant sanitizer without the potent smell at a affordable price. I would highly recommend it.
Tayla R.
Sydney
Smells amazing! really works well at keeping hands clean and fresh and germ free! definitely a must have!
Desiree H.
I LOVE bath and body works hand sanitizer. Hands down the best smelling hand sanitizer I've used before.
verronisa h.
Smells really great ,doesn't leave your hands sticky also doesn't leave it dry I absolutely love it.
islay m.
Smells amazing! also great for having in your handbag to use whilst shopping or at university.
Wiktoria O.
Smells lovely and it is very handy to pop in my handbag will definitely repurchase when I can!
Francesca F.
Missisauga, Ontario
This smells amazing! It really smells like freshly cut apples, and leaves no sticky residue.
Lydia C.
Great smell! Left my hands smelling fresh and feeling clean! My go to product when on the go!