Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Lauren E.
I am obsessed with using all types of hand sanitizers and after buying this brand I haven't bought any others. The size is very easy to carry around and smells amazing!
Cydney F.
Easy to keep in your bag but no different to cheaper brands, Apple smell wasn't the most pleasant but did help to mask the strong alcohol smell of other sanitisers.
Sara D.
Kingston, Ontario
This sanitizer smells amazing! I am really sensitive to smells and the fresh, crisp apple does not bother my allergies and leaves the scent of the Apple on my hands. It is not drying and it evaporates fairly quickly.
Mackenzie L.
I love love love bath and body works hand sanitizer. It's my holy grail. I go through these like crazy. I love fruity scents! They smell so wonderful and they smell lasts on your hands. Love this product!
Lia T.
I love this!! I literally reach for this all the time. it's not like the other hand sanitizers you get which leave your hands sticky at the end this is perfect on the go and also has a refreshing scent.
Paulette T.
Apples! Smells so insanely fresh and not the normal harsh smelling ones you get on the market. I always get compliments whenever I use it and doesn't leave a weird residue on my hands! Love this stuff!
Hope C.
Smells Devine! I always need hand sanitizer because of the job I have and this is perfect, perfect size and the perfect smell! A very gelly feeling but a very nice one, a very good combination
Kimberly H.
Langley
I love this stuff! i feel so clean after using it and it's not drying or harsh on your skin. it smells sooo nice and it's too strong. definitely would buy it again. obsessed with it :-)
Sarah F.
This smells lovely and is really kind to sensitive skin and doesn't dry the hands out the price isn't to bad either with this product. Have had compliments when using this
Robyn S.
The best hand sanitizer. Doesn't smell like alcohol like the rest of them. Leaves the scent on your hands for a while. Also huge bonus that it doesn't dry out your hands.