Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Gillian W.
Auckland
I am in love with this product and love the smell of Apple and it is very effective and affordable. It definitely last for a really long time and I would give it a very good rate against other products. I would recommend this to other and give a really good rate.
Chloe B.
I love this handsanitizer alot. its very refreshing. it it 100% affordable and inexpencive :) !!!!!!! I use it after i go to the bathroom and when i feel like it. This is similar because it works very well. i would buy it again x1000000000000000
Annaleigh D.
In love! Feel so fresh and clean. Favourite hand sanitizer ever!! The smell is amazing, and as I work a lot with customers it makes me feel a lot more clean! So soft and refreshing.
Laura M.
To start this smells Devine smells so strong but no too much and stays on your hands which is good because I like that smell on my hands after I've washed them I don't like the smell to dissapear after 10 minutes as my job is very hands on!
Karen K.
Like all bath and body works products the scent does not disappoint! It smells exactly like fresh, crisp, crunchy apples. This is cleansing, not drying and kills germs. I definitely recommend trying out a bath and body works hand sanitizer.
Olivia T.
Toronto , ON
Love this scent. Bath and body works is very hit or miss for me. The seasonal scents are usually horrible but I loved how fresh this was. I would repurchase and recommend again.
Keena B.
I keep the hand sanitizer in my purse, the hose and my car. Cleans hands with out leacinf them sticky. Your hands feel fresh with a freat scent to them. I will always purchase this product. I love them. I give the hand sanitizer a 10.
Ashley B.
Anything Apple is my favorite scent. You just can't go wrong with bath and body works anything. Theirs smells are always spot on and I would recommend these to anyone, especially the apple scent. I look forward to it every summer
harini m.
I love bath and body works products. they have wide range to choose from
a lot of different fragrance to choose ...
this brand always have promotions & great deals
I love it.....must give it a try if you never have used before
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
Love the fresh apple scent it's so fresh and amazing I'm obsessed. It amazing I also buy it I highly recommend it and it went above my expectation and it's adopted able