Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Jazzmyn W.
Hdoonffdsastyh carry FC good SBI RB si RV is an OS ERP la SK of RC UB OK db
Maysa P.
Me encanta este olor a manzana fresca, y me encanta este jabón, muy rico...
Tonya E.
Toccoa, GA
Bath and Body Works never fails to satisfy. This Hand Sanitizer leaves me feeling confident that My hands are clean, the smell is amazing, and it's not expensive. I use it often and it doesn't dry my hands out either. I highly recommend and I will buy again.
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
Delicious smelling and so gentle on your hands. A must for any bathroom. It will decorate and spice up your room with the best aroma! I would def buy again and use over and over. 10 plus indeed! Bath and Body products leave me wanting more and more.
Francesca Z.
Milton, ON
Mmmm! This hand sanitizer smells oh so yummy! It makes it so much more appealing that you don't get a nasty, alcohol scented whiff after use - Just a sweet, fresh apple scent. Compared to other brands that just mask the smell of alcohol, this completely abolishes it, and kills bacteria too! Overall my favourite brand of hand sanitizer.
Larissa L.

It all began in 3500 B.C. , when bathing was Taken ONLY WITH IN water rivers and lakes. The inventors Arabs Were OS make soap because they needed something to CLEAN leather of Cabritas que killed to eat in His religious festivals , widely used as blanket , no clothing and Construction stalls. Also needed something que OS perfumasse , OR No Minimum que combat with the Body odor of their sweaty , and SO THEY have created a kind of primitive soap, the soap .
Rebecca R.
Narre Warren South, VIC
It's so important to keep your hands clean, and it's so easy to do so when using Bath and Body Works Fresh Market Apple Hand Sanitizer. The delightfully fruity scent is enough to perk me up, while also maintaining the cleanliness of my hands as it should. I would recommend this to everyone - especially for it's fruity scent!
Leya J.
Safat, Kuwait
This is my go to hand sanitizer when I'm out and about. It not only smells fresh, but my hands are left feeling clean. Priced at just 1KD, these pocket sized miracles work just as well, if not better than the other brands I've used. Easy to use and travel friendly, I will definitely be repurchasing.
Alyks B.
Smells like green apples with is nice.
Hand sanitiser stored in a nice handy bottle that can carry with me. My skin feels freshened and moisturised after using it. This is my first time using it but i might buy some more.
However it is a bit sticky sometimes, but thats common with most hand sanitisers
Leah W.
I bought this hand sanitiser just as a cheap one to throw in my handbag. I am so obsessed with this product. It smells really good, the texture isn't too slime and feels soft and clean on the hands. It's definitely worth the money, is a good size and lasts ages. Definitely would recommend!