Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Claudia S.
This smells amazing. I can not help but smell my hands when I use this. It smells do fresh
Kaelin H.
Stillwater, OK
Love the smell of this soap! It smells so good and the foam is not as messy as liquid soap.
Kristen N.
College Station, TX
Smells really good. Makes your hands smooth. And smell good. Has a strong scent to them.
Michelle D.
This apple sanitizer smells so clean! I love it and always have a bottle on my keychain.
Lauren G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Smells amazing, very fresh and fruity scent. Good size for travel and to put in a purse.
Caitlyn C.
Riverton, UT
The smell of a his soap is so yummy! It's so fresh and feels clean! It's great for summer
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
The smell is a bit sharp and artificial for my usual liking, but it still does the work.
Asia L.
Pearland, TX
The Fresh Market Apple Hand Sanitizer smells like fresh apples and I absolutely love it!
Kinzie W.
Syracuse, IN
I love this hand sanitizer ! The smell is so pleasant and it brightens my mood using it !
Brittany C.
Sweetwater, TN
I love the Snell so much i just want to eat it. plus its a awesome price and a must have!