Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Kim D.
Goshen, IN
The smell is amazing and perfect!! I always trust that my hands are super clean and smell amazing
Chaslin B.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite send it all, makes my hands soft and smell amazing!! Cons? I don't really have any..
Stephanie T.
Newbury Park, CA
My kids are seriously addicted to Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer. The apple smells the best!
Cathy J.
Jackson
The first time I tried this it was great but when I went back it was no longer sold such a shame
Manbaa A.
it is my favorite bath and body products I always buy it , is smelled so nice . you must try it
Lillie S.
Moorhead, MS
This smells great and it leaves the hand soft. It don't dry the skin its one i love to use....
Manuela A.
I love the smell and the convenience of the sanitizer, it sanitizes without the alcohol smell.
Tori M.
Splendora, TX
Smells amazing, soft on skin doesn't dry out my skin like normal hand sanitizer amazing product
Yazmin R.
San Bernardino, CA
This product was good . It smelled amazing and left my hand germ free . I suggest go buy some !
Samy C.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this hand sanitizer so much! I love the smell of apples and usually buy a few to stock up!