Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
These smell so good and there are very usable in any circumstance. They are very encouraging to use as well.
Lauren C.
Austin , TX
I love the smell of this stuff! I carry the miniature one around in my purse everyday. Works like a charm :)
Maya W.
Avon, OH
I love the way this product smells but just like with any hand sanitizer I feel that it dries out your skin.
Kyleigh L.
Uniontown, OH
I am very sensitive to fruity smells but this apple one from bath and body works is one I repurchase always!
Charliene R.
Murray, KY
Its a must have. I love it i never go anywhere without it. I love the smell and it don't dry your hands out
Tiffany A.
Hartford, KY
Love the smell. they always have such a wide variety of scents. great for the kiddos to take to school too
Erica B.
Hornell, NY
The Apple smell is my favorite, reminds me of fall and gets me excited for the winter candy apple lotions!
Taylor L.
This smells like sweet apples, but not overpowering! It doesn't leave your hands sticky and it feels nice.
Tigella S.
Hepzibah, WV
Not only smells great but makes your hands so soft! Doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of hand soaps do!
Brandi R.
This is my favorite hand sanitizer fragrance. it's covers up smoke smell well and it's such a happy smell.