Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Melissa L.
This scent has to be my fav out of all love it I mean don't get me wrong I love them all but this one is my fave
Tasha J.
Smells delicious, like all other Bath & Body Works products. Cute packaging and very portable. Love this product!
Makenna S.
Norman, OK
When new season come I feel the need to change the bathroom and kitchen soap and this one is perfect for fall!!
Skylar O.
I love this so much! I love the smell and it is amazing! I use it everyday! And it isn't strong or overwhelming
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
As a teacher I always feel the need to sanitize! These smell great and don't dry out my hands. great purchase.
Yovanna l.
Garland, TX
The smell sold it for me very good! Dosent leave the hands dry like i need lotion after I just washed my hands!
Lauren P.
Benton, TN
Love the apple scent. It's absolutely my favorite! It's great for all seasons and I would highly recommend it.
Roberta B.
A fresh, everyday scent that is perfect for on-the-go use. Despite the alcohol, this product isn't too drying.
Ariana S.
Phoenix
Best soap ever! Smell amazing. Smell even last for a long time. Abloulutle love it! I recommend this to anyone.
Catherine S.
Lawton, OK
I just need to buy a whole truck loaf of this it is amazing smells great and you can carry with you anywhere